Sunday, May 10, 2015

Country life? Why Not!

            Some people think that life in a country is kind of boring. According to Miranda Brumbaugh one of the causes is that it needs a self-sufficiency to survive in the country. Another reason is that living in the country seems to restrict them to do anything they want. Actually living in a country has great advantages. In terms of better life, there are three main advantages of living in a country.
The isolation is the main point why people are reluctant to live in the country. Brumbaugh continues to say that the fewer people we know in our society, the less we interact with them. It is true that the population in the country is much fewer than in the city. The population is not the main major for us to interact with others. The fewer the population is, the much we interact them. Country living is not restricted us to interact with our neighbor. In other way it makes us do more interaction because all we have is a chance to socialize with that fewest neighbor. Living in a country does not mean that we lead a jail living. For instance, the people in my neighborhood know each other perfectly. We can see and visit each other whenever we want although the location of each house is not nearby. It is not a big deal when I have very few members in my community. Just the opposite, when I have fewer people to know, I am trying to understand them in a good way.
Countryside has a friendly environment for its residents. Lana Delray says that the advantage of living in the country is that the country is less polluted and the traffic is not so heavy. We can rarely find the big factory that is located in the small country.  In my house I can see the green and shady trees every morning. I do not have any factory in my surrounding. On the contrary I have a pure environment that so healthy and good for living. I can take the natural source such as chili, long bean, papaya leaves, tomato and banana leaves in a field besides my house anytime I want. I do not have to buy the vegetables that I can find it easily in my circles. Not only the rare factory, the traffic jams is not as annoying as the city’s. The road in my range is so deserted even I cannot find public transportation at more than 3 pm. It is way more convenient to sleep without any vehicle sound.
Pease Blossom says that the disadvantages of the living in a country is being lonely as the country it only has the small communities. Society’s social life in a country is a close-knit relationship. We lead our lives with the same people every day and every time because of that we understand each other perfectly. It is untrue to say that the country people do not care about their neighbor. In my neighborhood people come in handy when their neighbor needs help. I remember when I was got an accident; my neighbor with all of their kindness visited me and also brought me some food stuff.  Visiting and helping each other has been the good habit among the country people. I cannot be a lonely person when I have the people who care about me.
There are three amazingly advantages of living in the country. The first is that when we live in the country we can socialize with all of our neighbors in a good way. The second is that living in the country is kind of economical living because we do not need to buy the vegetables that we can easily pick them up directly from our circle. The third is that the country living has a social-knit relationship among people who live there. In my opinion living in the country is the way more preferable than living in the city. We should have a try to live in the country before commenting that living in a country is a kind of boring.
By: Laily Isna Nur Cahyani

Public Persuasion

No comments:

Post a Comment